Schedule with Scott Kahler
You can now schedule your appointment with Scott Kahler at Thought Tonic online via the Client Portal! Please take a look at the information below for options and directions. For information about fees, see the Fees/Insurance page.
Prospective or new clients
You may schedule one of the following:
- A free prospective client phone consultation
- A first therapy conversation, which is called a “Psychiatric diagnostic evaluation without medical services”
- A first coaching conversation
You may choose one of the following:
- An individual therapy conversation, which is called “Individual Psychotherapy, 45 minutes”
- A couples/family therapy conversation, which is called “Family psychotherapy with patient present”
- A couples/family therapy conversation without the person present whose insurance is being used (if you’re getting receipts for filing claims on your own behalf), which is called “Family psychotherapy without patient present”
- A coaching conversation
- A supervision conversation
How long are appointments?
Free prospective client phone consultations are scheduled for 20 minutes. All other conversations are scheduled for 50 minutes.
When you’re ready, click the “Let’s talk!” link below. That button is a link to the Client Portal, where you can choose an available day and time for one of the appointment options listed above. If you are looking for an appointment time with fewer than 24 hours’ notice, you will need to give Scott a call at the phone number on the Contact page to schedule that conversation; you cannot schedule appointments with fewer than 24 hours’ notice via the Client Portal.
Existing clients can also use the Client Portal for secure messaging with Scott and access to billing information.
Please note: Clients with whom Scott has not met for more than 45 days may not be able to use the Client Portal to schedule their next conversation and will need to contact him by phone to do so.