Schedule with Scott Kahler
You can now schedule your appointment with Scott Kahler at Thought Tonic online via the Client Portal. Please take a look at the information below for options and directions. For information about fees, see the Fees/Insurance page.
Prospective or new clients
You may schedule one of the following:
- A free prospective client phone consultation
- A first therapy or counseling session, which is called a “Psychiatric diagnostic evaluation without medical services” in insurance-language
- A first coaching session
- A first supervision session
You may choose one of the following:
- An individual therapy session, which is called “Individual Psychotherapy, 45 minutes”
- A couples/family therapy session, which is called “Family psychotherapy with patient present”
- A couples/family therapy session without the person present whose insurance is being used (if you’re getting receipts for filing claims on your own behalf), which is called “Family psychotherapy without patient present”
- A coaching session
- A supervision session
How long are appointments?
Free prospective client phone consultations are scheduled for 20 minutes. All therapy, counseling, coaching, and supervision sessions are scheduled for 50 minutes.
When you’re ready, click the “Let’s talk!” link below. That link will take you to the Client Portal, where you can choose an available day and time for one of the appointment options listed above.
Please note that Scott is not currently able to offer appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice; thus, you will not be able to schedule appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice via the Client Portal.
Existing clients can also use the Client Portal for secure messaging with Scott and access to billing information.
Clients with whom Scott has not met for more than 45 days may not be able to use the Client Portal to schedule their next appointment and will need to contact him by phone to do so.